our final product ~ the bookshelf
At the end of the project, a questionaire has been submitted to children, teachers and parents involved in the project.
For teachers was very important to join the project for the following reasons:
- exchanging ideas about educational systems and programs with other school in Europe;
- debating about different methods of teaching or organizing lessons;
- mproving English;
- nowing other countries and cultures;
- finding new friends.
For students was very important to join the project for the following reasons:
- finding new friends of other European countries;
- reparing presentation of their country, town and school for foreign students;
- doing activities for the project;
- meeting students and teachers of other countries in their own school, visiting schools of other countries and knowing new ways of life of students of the same age.
For parents was very important to join the project for the following reasons:
- new opportunities for children of knowing new cultures and countries;
- stimulating knowledge of other schools and educational systems;
- knowing other countries in Europe through the activities of their children;
- meeting directly the teachers of other schools in Europe through the visits of the teachers.
All the people involved in the project would like to join other projects in the future.